16th February 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?

Hi Friends,
I want an education loan of about Rs. 18 Lacs for study in Canada. I have already read all about education loan rates and all but I am confused about margin i.e., given by every bank as 15% and about repayment of loan. Kindly let me know about these two.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  6. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  8. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  10. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  11. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  12. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
18th February 2016, 02:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?

The interest on Educational Loan that is charged is 13.5% in all the Banks except SBI.
SBI charges an interest rate of 12.5%. These are the interest rates that will be charged by the Banks when you are going for the Floating Interest rate.
The repayment is simple and you need to start repaying the Loan from 6 months after the completion of your course.
This is the rule in each and every one of the Banks.
You can repay the Loan from earlier if you want to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?