21st October 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get Education Loan having scored 63.94 marks in PET and secured 54.88% in 12th?

Friends,
I have got 54.88% in 12th and obtained 63.94 marks in PET. I want to apply for scholarship so please tell me how can I apply and get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  7. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  8. Can I get education loan after securing 56% in 12th?
  9. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  13. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
24th October 2015, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get Education Loan having scored 63.94 marks in PET and secured 54.88% in 12th?

It is unclear about which exam you are taking about- since there are many exams with PET. Kindly comment below with the full form of it so that we can give you a better in-depth analysed response. Apart from this, it is also unclear whether you want to apply for scholarship or education loan . So include this in your comment below. For education loan, you need to visit any bank of your choice near your residence for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning education loan, if positive response from the bank, you need to follow the instructions and complete all the formalities as per bank's orders to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?