29th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship if I want to do B.Com in Dixit college?

I am studying in dixit college of higher education and i am so poor to afford my study then i want to know how to apply for scholarship. Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Thank you.

5th December 2017, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if I want to do B.Com in Dixit college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in dixit college of higher education and i am so poor to afford my study then i want to know how to apply for scholarship. Can you please let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Thank you.

You can apply for various scholarships to study BCom course from the Dixit College of Higher Education. There are various private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students based on merit and family income. You have to apply for the scholarships online or offline as per the requirements. Some of the scholarships available for the BCom students are given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?