12th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?

What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course? Can someone provide me the complete steps which we need to follow for getting the scholarship? Am truly reliable now about the scholarship as it won't be possible for me to do B.Ed without that. Kindly help me with the information!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  2. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  3. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  6. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  9. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  12. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Is there any chance to get scholarship after getting admitted in MBA/MCA college? List of top MCA colleges in West Bengal? What is the course fee?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  17. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  18. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
7th April 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course? Can someone provide me the complete steps which we need to follow for getting the scholarship? Am truly reliable now about the scholarship as it won't be possible for me to do B.Ed without that. Kindly help me with the information!

There are various scholarships offered for students in West Bengal. Students can apply online for getting a scholarship. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for students in West Bengal are given below:

Swami Vivekananda Scholarship - Official Website

West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Colgate Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?