21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Coimbatore and belong to Guwahati?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Coimbatore. But I am from Guwahati. How can I apply for scholarship in this case? Please help me to know about this.

9th February 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Coimbatore and belong to Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Coimbatore. But I am from Guwahati. How can I apply for scholarship in this case? Please help me to know about this.

You can apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while studying a BTech 2nd year in Coimbatore and belong to Guwahati. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students based on their previous educational history, three academic references, verification, etc. You must be an Indian in the age group of 17 years to 35 years and should have scored at least 60% marks in 10th & 12th for availing the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Those students who are studying in the BTech 2nd year also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?