17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?

Hello,
I am getting scholarship of doing MS in Germany. But after getting scholarship I have to give Rs. 15 Lacs to study. I want an Education Loan of Rs 10 Lacs as I can manage Rs. 5 Lacs. But I don't have any asset or mortgage. I have a Life Insurance Policy with me. So, can I apply and get Education Loan against it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  15. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  18. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
9th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am getting scholarship of doing MS in Germany. But after getting scholarship I have to give Rs. 15 Lacs to study. I want an Education Loan of Rs 10 Lacs as I can manage Rs. 5 Lacs. But I don't have any asset or mortgage. I have a Life Insurance Policy with me. So, can I apply and get Education Loan against it?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan on the basis of life insurance policy and other documents to study MS in Germany. Education loans are offered to students on the basis of future employment prospects of the course, repayment capacity, academic strength of the students, etc. The LIC policy can be used as a security along with other securities like third party security and land, building, NSC, Bank Term Deposits, etc. You should own the LIC policy and its surrender value are considered for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?