24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I claim scholarship being a B.Sc student of Gauhati University?

Hello,
How I can claim scholarship as I am a B.Sc student? Please tell me how I can apply for scholarship? I am a student of Gauhati University.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I claim my CSSS Scholarship if getting delay?
  2. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?
  4. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  5. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  7. What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?
  8. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  10. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  11. How much marks is required to claim scholarship in school?
  12. How much should I score to achieve in GRE? I am a 4th year bachelor degree in Gauhati University
  13. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  15. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  16. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship from Pondicherry University?
  17. Which all scholarships or grants can I get having 82% in class 12?
  18. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2017, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I claim scholarship being a B.Sc student of Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
How I can claim scholarship as I am a B.Sc student? Please tell me how I can apply for scholarship? I am a student of Gauhati University.

You have to contact your college or apply online/offline for scholarships. There are various government and private organizations offering scholarships to students who are studying BSc. Generally, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and family income. You can apply for the state government scholarships through the state government scholarship portal. There are scholarships like Combined Merit Scholarships, National Merit Scholarships etc. offered by the Government of Assam. Government of Assam scholarship website link is given Click Here. You can also apply for private scholarships like

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?