9th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship from Pondicherry University?

I Dinehkumar like to know details about scholarship, regarding MSc. nutrition course. I obtained average 77% in BSc.Microbiolgy at CMR IMS, Bangalore. can i apply for any kind of scholarship in pondicherry university?

my email id is - [email protected].

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  2. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?
  3. Scholarships available in Pondicherry for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate who has secured 77%?
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  5. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  6. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC being a Pondicherry resident and of 30 years age?
  7. Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?
  8. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
  10. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship by CBSE after passing 11th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam after doing B.A English and B.Ed in Pondicherry?
  12. Can I be eligible for Pondicherry University after scoring a general rank of 285 in MCA Pondicherry University and 70 rank in OBC?
  13. What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?
  14. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  15. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  16. State Government provides scholarship to B.Tech student in Pondicherry?
  17. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  18. Requirements for PhD in Sri Aurobindo Studies from Pondicherry University?
15th May 2017, 05:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship from Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Dinehkumar like to know details about scholarship, regarding MSc. nutrition course. I obtained average 77% in BSc.Microbiolgy at CMR IMS, Bangalore. can i apply for any kind of scholarship in pondicherry university?

my email id is - [email protected].

thank you

Those students who have scored the highest percentage of marks in P.G admission entrance examination shall be eligible for the Merit Scholarship of Rs 500 per month at Pondicherry University. There is also Merit cum Means Scholarship for the Post Graduate students. The annual income of the parents should not exceed Rs 1,10,000 per year. There are also other scholarships like NBHM Scholarship, Government of India SC/ST Scholarship, Madanjeet Singh Group Scholarship etc. available at Pondicherry University. Therefore, you can apply for any one of the scholarships for which you are eligible. Pondicherry University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?