16th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can i do M.Phil in Business Management through distance education?

Hi Everybody,

Can anyone tell me about doing M.Phil through distance education mode in India? Preferably in Business Management.
Kindly get in touch with me [email protected]

10th February 2018, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do M.Phil in Business Management through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everybody,

Can anyone tell me about doing M.Phil through distance education mode in India? Preferably in Business Management.
Kindly get in touch with me [email protected]

You can do an MPhil in Business Management in Full Time or Part Time only. We do not find any universities offering MPhil in Management through distance education. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Management with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to the MPhil in Management. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to the MPhil in Management. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship are exempted from appearing in the entrance test, if they are eligible otherwise. Duration of the course is one year for full time students and two years for part-time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?