17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?

Hello,
I want to apply for an Education Loan as I have secured admission in PGDM course and I can bear my college fee expenses but I have to take Hostel for studying because the college is very far from my home. So Bank will provide me Education Loan for all miscellaneous expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  2. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  3. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  4. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  12. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. What amount I have to pay in return against Bank Education Loan if pursue B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?
10th February 2018, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply for an Education Loan as I have secured admission in PGDM course and I can bear my college fee expenses but I have to take Hostel for studying because the college is very far from my home. So Bank will provide me Education Loan for all miscellaneous expenses?

In general, education loan covers the following expenses only:

Fees payable to College / Hostel
Examination fee / Library fee / Laboratory fee
Caution Deposit / Building fund / Refundable Deposit (Maximum 10% of tuition fees for the entire course)
Purchase of Books / equipment / instruments / uniforms / computers
Travelling expenses / passage money for studies abroad

It is not possible to get an education loan for miscellaneous expenses. Fees are paid directly to the college from the bank each year or semester. You can contact any bank branch for more details about an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?