30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I gain admission and scholarship to any science universities?

I have just one more year to complete my secondary school,and after that i want to gain admission and also scholarship(full) into science universities like Harvard university,oxford,Cambridge,Boston,stanford,MIT,e. t.ci am ready to do any of the exam to show how eager i am,please give me advice on how to pursue my dream because i want to be either a scientist or surgoen,or i will study neuro science,i will ne glad if am answered quickly,

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  2. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  3. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  4. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  5. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  6. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  7. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  8. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  12. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  13. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  14. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  15. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  16. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  17. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  18. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
31st October 2016, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I gain admission and scholarship to any science universities?

It is nice to see you have an ambition in life and planning to strive hard to achieve it. You can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad and achieve your dream. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission - SAT along with one English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Based on the scores in the entrance exams you need to apply online in the foreign institutes . Then there will be interview round in which you need to perform well to receive admission call. However, you need to choose a specific area of further studies since being a scientist and surgeon requires completely different field of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?