31st December 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?

Sir/madam,
I am a 1 student and i want to know about the USA university which offer full scholarship.
Details:
10th mark: 94% in state syllabus.
Grade point average: 3.9 in 4
course: B.Tech computer science in USA
email : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  3. How much marks should I score to get full scholarship for doing MS graduation?
  4. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  5. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  6. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  7. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  8. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  9. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  10. How to get full scholarship in UK and Germany Universities?
  11. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  12. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  15. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  16. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  17. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students

3rd January 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of USA universities for B.Tech in computer science with full scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
I am a 1 student and i want to know about the USA university which offer full scholarship.
Details:
10th mark: 94% in state syllabus.
Grade point average: 3.9 in 4
course: B.Tech computer science in USA
email : [email protected]
List of the best university for undergraduate course in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?