31st May 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing 2nd year BE now i want to know is better to do MS in UK or US in electronics and even i want to know about scholarships for my studies. Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible?

Waiting with anticipation thanku,

31st May 2015, 01:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US or UK, you must have score an aggregate of at least 60% marks in your B.E Course and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring top marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. To get scholarship for pursuing your MS course in Abroad universities, you need to apply for admission to MS course before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?