15th March 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?

What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships? Can someone please help me on this? Awaiting for a quicker reply soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  2. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  3. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad?
  4. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  5. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  7. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  8. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  10. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  11. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  12. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  14. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  15. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  16. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  17. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  18. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
16th March 2015, 01:07 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?

The Entrance Examinations that you will have to prepare for to get Admission into the Universities Abroad is the GRE ,TOEFL, SAT.
To go for the higher studies you will have to give the GRE and TOEFL Examination and for Admission into the the Graduation Level you will need to go for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cleared these Examinations you will have to go through a Personal Interview to get the chance of getting a Scholarship.
Once you have given the Interview with confidence and clarity you will be informed whether you have been awarded with a Scholarship or not.
Also your career track record will be looked into before being given the Scholarship.
If you have a good track record throughout then your chances of getting a Scholarship will also increase many folds and you will stand the chance to gain more in the long run.
So for now just prepare for the Examinations to the best of your ability also give time in increasing your Domain Knowledge as that will be also considered by the Interviewer before rewarding you with a Scholarship.
18th March 2015, 02:45 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?

First of all to do your Higher Studies Abroad you need to Crack GRE,SAT,IELTS,TOEFL exams according to the Criteria.

If your planning for Abroad education in USA after you 12th then you need to crack SAT , IELTS exams and if your planning after your UG then you need to Crack GRE and IELTS exams.

Countries other than USA will Accept IELTS to Study in there Countries after 12th with out SAT and even if your planning after your UG also there only need IELTS exam .

If you are expecting for Scholarships then you need to get every good marks in the Entrance exams.

At the time of Admission the University people will look at your score and if it satisfies there criteria then they will Offer you Scholarship.

So first prepare well for the Entrance exams as they not only help you in getting the Admission but also will get you a good Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?