30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?

I have cleared 12th grade with 58%. I don't any scholarship. I just want to study B.E. software in USA in any one of the university?Am i eligible for it? Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  2. Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?
  3. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  4. What is the process followed for applying for merit scholarship after 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  6. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  7. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  8. What is the minimum percentage that one should obtain to get scholarship to study Abroad? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  13. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can BSc students enter into IPCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does 12th grade matters for MBA in abroad and for Scholarship or any financial aid?
  17. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for scholarship for further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 08:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?

There is no percentage based eligibility as such for both scholarship and higher studies in USA. However, it is true that higher your percentage better will be your resume and stronger will be your application. The admission is done on the basis of entrance exams - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL followed by interview round. Hence you need to score good marks in these entrance exams and perform well in the interview round to seek admission in engineering course in US institutes and also receive scholarship from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?