9th July 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?

Sir,
I want to do an aviation course from frankfinn institute from kolkata.
But my economic condition s very poor..
So i want an education loan from bank ...so I want to know that can I get it or not and if I get it than from which bank and how and what will be its process??? I have passed me HS exam with 50 % and I am 19 year old.. Sir if u can help me to know than it will be a big opportunity for me..

Thank you

29th July 2015, 12:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?

All the Nationalized Banks gives Educational Loan for Aviation Course.
Once you take admission you must provide the letter of admission for the course of Aviation as a document to the Bank.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
If you can not show a guarantor then it will be tough for you to get the Loan.
But if you can get a guarantor then your Loan will be sanctioned.
19th November 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?

what about the approvals which banks ask for. THE BLA BLA INSTITUTE SHOULD BE <__> APPROVED.
I don't know why does it matter , the institute is not going to repay the loan, students are.
At least they can provide education loans for famous institutes
3rd April 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata?
19th July 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we get education loan for complete my aviation course and side by side study..
12th May 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn institute from Trivandrum?
15th June 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the loan of aviation course of frankfinn institute and which bank will giving me the loan for frankfinn institute aviation course.
16th September 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I want loan because my family financial condition is not well kindly accept my request and please give me study's aviation industry loan contact me please 9936706818/ 7905896588
30th May 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I already taken admission in frankfinn camac street kolkata with 15k registration amount & whole course fees is 85k, so my family's financial condition is not too good so I want to take education loan. So What I have to do for that please help me kindly.
12th May 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do airhostess course but my economical condition is bad so can I get loan for an airhostess course from Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?