15th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study BCA being a poor student?

Hello Sir,
I am a poor student and I want to study BCA course. I want an Education Loan but I don't know how I get an Education Loan. Can you help me please?

21st March 2016, 07:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study BCA being a poor student?

You can definitely get education loan to study BCA course. Education loan is there to help the financially unstable students. You can get education loan up to 7.5 lakhs without any mortgage. You need to approach a bank near your residence after you get admission call from a recognised institute. Take the admission call letter and the prospectus of the concerned college along with you. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and get to know the details of the education loan. Know your eligibility for the education loan and act as per bank's instructions to get your loan sanctioned. Comply with the terms and conditions and complete all the formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
20th March 2022, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study BCA being a poor student?

What to do of aadhar dob mismatch of class 10 scholarship 2021 sir,i am from a poor family and I need it..pleasetell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?