9th March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to mention college name to apply for an Education Loan?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th and scored 79% marks. Now I am planning to study BCA. But for doing BCA, I want to get an Education Loan. My question is, does college affiliation really matters for applying an Education Loan? I have also mention the college for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  2. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  3. Does the course and college matters to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  6. Can I apply for B.Sc in HM with in any college which offer education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  10. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  14. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  15. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  16. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
12th March 2016, 10:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to mention college name to apply for an Education Loan?

Yes, to avail education loan one has to submit the following documents:

* College admission letter including all the fee particulars.

* Address and Id proof.

* Academic certificates.

* Date of birth certificate.

The education loan is offered only if the candidate has secured admission in any of the valid and recognized college.
12th March 2016, 11:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I have to mention college name to apply for an Education Loan?

Yes you will need to mention the College name and the course for which you are admitted in the college to get your Loan sanctioned.
A lot depends on the Loan amount and your guarantor if the amount of Loan exceeds Rs 4 Lacs.
So once you give all these details to the Bank, it will be reviewed by the Bank and then only will your Loan be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?