27th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MS(Environmental Sciences) in Abroad?

Hi Friends,
I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to do MS in Environmental Sciences in Abroad. But I want to get an Education Loan for this. Please let me know how can I get an Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  5. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  6. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  7. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  8. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  10. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  11. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  12. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  18. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
30th March 2016, 08:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MS(Environmental Sciences) in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely get education loan to pursue your MS Course. After getting admission call, you need to approach any bank of your choice near your residence for education loan. Take the prospectus of the concerned institute and the admission call letter along with you. Approach the branch manager and discuss the education loan details. Get to know your eligibility for the loan, the detailed terms and conditions and the formalities which you need to complete. If there is positive response from bank, act as per bank's instructions, comply with the terms and conditions, complete all the norms to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?