27th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am going to apply a Bank Education Loan. But before this I would like to know that is there any difference between EMI of Fixed Interest rate and Reducing Balance EMI?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  4. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  7. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  8. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  9. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  10. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  11. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  14. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  15. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  16. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  17. Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?
  18. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
30th March 2016, 07:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?

Yes, there is a difference between EMI of fixed interest rate and Reducing Balance EMI. For EMI of fixed interest rate, the bank will give you a fixed EMI for certain number of months based on your loan amount which you need to pay every month to repay your loan successfully. For reducing loan EMI, you will need to repay as per the current interest rate prevailing in the market at that time on the balance amount which you need to repay. There will not be a fixed amount. Opting for fixed EMI ensures that you will pay a certain amount of interest irrespective of the changes in the interest rate in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?