31st July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an educational loan to join IPCC course after clearing CA CPT entrance exam?

Sir/Mam,

I want to join IPCC course. I passed CA CPT entrance.but want an educational loan for my study..can I get it? please give me an answer. Kindly let me know what should be done from my side on the same as am not sure what need to be done!

1st August 2015, 12:22 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an educational loan to join IPCC course after clearing CA CPT entrance exam?

At first to avail educational loan one has to meet the certain eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid and recognized course. The educational loans are offered only for professional and technical courses. As IPCC is a professional course, one can easily avail educational loan.

All nationalized banks provide educational loans. At first approach a nearest bank and obtain the application form and fill the required details and submit back by attaching all the required documents.
4th April 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get an educational loan to join IPCC course after clearing CA CPT entrance exam?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM LAST YEAR, I WANT EDUCATIONAL LOAN FOR IPCC, HOW CAN I GET IT.
MAIL [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?