2nd September 2010, 12:24 PM
psmuthu

Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job

I completed Diploma in Mechnical Engineering. Now am in Government Job.
Now i want to continue My higher study by Part time. Which course i will join next.

2nd September 2010, 03:28 PM
avinash kr.

Default Re: Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job

you can b.tech . but you can have some problem for timing .......thanking you. best of luck
2nd September 2010, 04:38 PM
monu1

Default Re: Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job

you may join btech part time courses from any recognised universities
2nd September 2010, 08:28 PM
bharathkedlaya

hey its very good dat u have opted job after ur diploma. U can continue ur job fr atleast 1 yr and den u can do ur further studies. U hav to do B.E course for ur further studies..

GOOD LUCK
BHARATH
2nd September 2010, 09:53 PM
swati123

Well, in your case, a 4-year B.Tech course will be the first step towards higher education. A number of universities like the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), SRM University, etc. have started B.Tech programs in Mechanical Engineering in the distance education mode or through correspondence. For more details visit the site
http://www.successcds.net/Distance-Education/Engineering-Corrospondence-Courses.html
3rd September 2010, 12:00 AM
sanjusabu

DEAR FRIEND,
AS YOU ARE IN GOVT JOB AND WANT TO STUDY HIGHER THEN YOU CAN GO FOR :
1) B.TECH IN NIGHT COLLEGES
2) YOU CAN GO FOR OPEN UNIVERSITIES FOR POST DIPLOMA COURSES.
FOR MORE VISIT :- http://www.studynation.com/study/higher-education-after-
diploma-mechanical.
GOOD DAY
25th October 2010, 07:09 PM

Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma in mechanical ? What all forms I have to fill . Please guide me...
31st October 2010, 01:35 PM

there ave many studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job.

but among them btech course or AMIE courses will be best option for you.

all the best...............
4th November 2010, 09:38 PM

amie would eligible for mba in abroad universities
10th November 2010, 11:19 PM

I want higher study
11th November 2010, 01:30 PM

i complite my diploma in mechnical
and i want continue study , so give me good saggetions and good coures. plz
19th November 2010, 09:57 PM

i am doing my diploma in mechanical engineering
can i study aerospace engineering in engineering
any body please help me
20th November 2010, 09:51 AM
priyanka_swengg

Smile Re: Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job

i am doing my diploma in mechanical engineering
can i study aerospace engineering in engineering
any body please help me
Yes you can take admission for B.E with the branch of your interest...actually the course of B.E/B.Tech is generally of four year but if some one want to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after his diploma in engineering then he will be directly admitted in second year (or 3rd semester).
For getting admitted in B.E/B.Tech there is different criteria for different state after diploma course. but most of the colleges give option to select the branch of his choice..
ALL THE BEST
20th November 2010, 08:12 PM
raja jeganathan

yes .. you can choose b.e part time course ,, there are many engg college offering it ,, some of them are follow in chennai
Asan Memorial College of Engineering & Techology, Asan nagar, 9th K.M. Chengalpattu - Mahabalipuram High Way, Thandarai-Keerapakkam, Chengalpattu - 603 105, Kanchipuram Dist, Tamil Nadu state, India
Phone: 044-27447283, 044-27449106.
TeleFax: 044-27448016
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Courses: B.E. - Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering(Seats:90), Electronics & Communication Engineering(Seats:90), Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Seats:60), Mechanical Engineering Engineering(Seats:30)

A.M.S College of Engineering
(AICTE Approved)
Nizara Educational Campus, Muthapudupet, Avadi IAF, Chennai - 600 055 Phone : 268 42627 / 26842086
Fax: 26842456
Courses: B.E-Computer Science and Engineering, B.E-Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B.E-Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech-Information Technology

Anand Institute of Higher Technology Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road Kazhipattur, Chennai - 603103
Phone: 04114- 275530, 275520
Fax: 04114 - 274740, 275520
Courses: B.E-Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech-Information Technology

Arupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (Co-Education) (Self-finance), Velappancavadi, Chennai - 600 077
(Vinayak Mission Research Foundation – Deemed University)
Phone: 6273987, Fax: 044 - 8239982
E-mail:[email protected]
26th November 2010, 05:15 PM

can ay one tell me about the post yantrik in indian coast guard
26th November 2010, 11:21 PM
mini rani

hi!

You have made the right decision of pursuing higher studies as in India degree courses are more preferred than diploma courses. In my opinion you should pursue a degree in engineering. It will increase your career prospects in terms of greater job opportunities, lucrative salary & high promotional prospects.

There are many colleges which gives admission in btech 2nd year course on lateral basis directly to students holding a diploma certificate in engineering. You are eligible to take admission in these colleges.

Some of the top colleges admitting students on lateral basis are:
nit,wrangal
bit, mesra
bits, pilani
ism, dhanbad
27th November 2010, 07:12 AM
asahu47

hii

Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job
its very good dat u have opted job after ur diploma. U can continue ur job fr atleast 2 yr and den u can do ur further studies.
hav to do B.E course for ur further studies..

27th November 2010, 08:05 AM
jits

Hey since you have got a government job you must be reluctant to go for B.tech leaving the job you have now.But you can opt for distance education in B.tech itself.

There are some Universities coming forward for B.tech through distance like

Sikkim Manipal University

IGNOU

SRM university

But its better that you go for the daily courses for B.tech,The present job may be pleasing but you still have a better future if you go for B.tech stream.

10th January 2011, 03:50 PM
Sandeepsan

Can i join aeronautical s in BE AFTER finishing diploma in electricals and electronics
16th January 2011, 12:41 PM

I have completed my diploma in Elex & telecom from S.V. polytechnic college,Bhopal in year 2005.After that I started working.Now I want to persue my part time degree of corresponding degree in same trade.
Kindly suggest.
19th January 2011, 09:34 PM

i hav completed my graduation in commerce field.nd doing my job in commercial feild for last 2 yrs.now i want to do diploma in mechanical engineering.can u pls suggest me some night colleges for completing it.i liv in navi mumbai(airoli) so vl u pls suggest sum colleges nearby.
2nd May 2011, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by bharathkedlaya View Post
hey its very good dat u have opted job after ur diploma. U can continue ur job fr atleast 1 yr and den u can do ur further studies. U hav to do B.E course for ur further studies..

GOOD LUCK
BHARATH

can i direct admission in MME.
17th May 2011, 12:16 PM

Iiie is better than part time b.e
18th May 2011, 03:10 PM
ajeetpatel54

yes you can take admission for B.E with the branch of your interest...actually the course of B.E/B.Tech is generally of four year but if some one want to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after his diploma in engineering then he will be directly admitted in second year (or 3rd semester).
For getting admitted in B.E/B.Tech there is different criteria for different state after diploma course. but most of the colleges give option to select the branch of his choice..

22nd May 2011, 04:01 PM

i need diploma of electrical &instrumentation in south india cheap &best.pls tell college address
29th May 2011, 05:50 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hey since you have got a government job you must be reluctant to go for B.tech leaving the job you have now.But you can opt for distance education in B.tech itself.

There are some Universities coming forward for B.tech through distance like

IGNOU

SRM university

But its better that you go for the daily courses for B.tech,The present job may be pleasing but you still have a better future if you go for B.tech stream.

14th June 2011, 02:49 AM

I had completed my DME in 1996 and doing job from last 13 yrs and want to do further study.Will IIIE or AMIE the best option.Pl.suggest
21st June 2011, 07:39 PM

what is future of diploma holders
30th June 2011, 06:19 PM
swastik08

Yes you can take admission for B.E with the branch of your interest...actually the course of B.E/B.Tech is generally of four year but if some one want to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after his diploma in engineering then he will be directly admitted in second year (or 3rd semester).

30th June 2011, 06:28 PM
swastik08

5th July 2011, 08:58 PM

after DME we take admission to marine engg oraeronautics
5th July 2011, 09:03 PM

after DME we take admission to marine engg oraeronautics
6th July 2011, 03:58 PM
fazlu

Yes you can take admission for B.E with the branch of your interest.actually the course of B.E/B.Tech is generally of four year but if some one want to take admission in B.E/B.Tech after his diploma in engineering then he will be directly admitted in second year (or 3rd semester).There are some Universities coming forward for B.tech through distance like
IGNOU
SRM university
9th July 2011, 12:38 AM

hellow sir i have a 3 years exp in production engg i am also completed dme.i want continue my higher studies,which one the best course
17th July 2011, 11:24 AM

I am sandip Banerjee now doing govt jobs after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering.I want to complete my B.tech or B.E. how and from where it is possible?
my present place of posting in Medinipur (west Bengal)
17th July 2011, 12:01 PM

I am sandip Banerjee doing job under west bengal govt after passing diploma in mechanical engineering .
I want to Complete B.TECH or B.E in parttime evening course.How and where it possible? It must be AICTE approve.
26th July 2011, 08:32 PM

hi sir myself noushad, currently i am doing dme by ignou so can i do be or b tech after this in evening or through distance if yes then tell where n how in bangalore and when to apply.

thanks n answer soon
5th August 2011, 02:08 PM

sir i am complete diploma mech engg can elegibile to boiler inspectar
7th October 2011, 04:34 PM

Finishing the part time B.Tech(Mechanical) after i will study in higher options course in US..please
9th December 2011, 10:49 AM

my name is anil i am stduing my deplma meachnical eggn . what study after deplma i dont know so pleas help me
26th December 2011, 11:45 AM

i will joint indian coast guard as yantrik after diploma mechanical but i want to do external B.E. Can i do it
13th February 2012, 04:12 PM

i have complete diploma.tell me about a.m.i.e best hai ya be
3rd April 2012, 01:08 AM

after diploma in mechanical enggineering completion is there any chance for higher studies in aeronatics .
29th April 2012, 02:06 PM
onest

You have made the right decision of pursuing higher studies as in India degree courses are more preferred than diploma courses. In my opinion you should pursue a degree in engineering. It will increase your career prospects in terms of greater job opportunities, lucrative salary & high promotional prospects.

There are many colleges which gives admission in btech 2nd year course on lateral basis directly to students holding a diploma certificate in engineering. You are eligible to take admission in these colleges.

Some of the top colleges admitting students on lateral basis are:
nit,wrangal
bit, mesra
bits, pilani
ism, dhanbad
14th November 2013, 02:54 PM
VENKATESAN ANNAMALAI

Wink Re: Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job

Originally Posted by psmuthu View Post

i completed diploma in mechnical engineering. Now am in government job.
I want to continue my higher study by part time. Which course i will join next.
i want to choose the correct college or university
2nd December 2013, 01:12 PM

sir actually I have completed diploma in civil engineering , I want some higher degree more than B.E . is there any chances to get that any other courses are there
2nd February 2014, 12:44 AM

I have 2 years job exp.after dme i want to complete regular engineering after leaving job pls suggest
21st August 2014, 05:48 PM

sir i am complete DME and i am studing interest exatra additional coures, pls explane the type coures.and colleges.............
22nd December 2014, 10:44 AM

Sir iam Pradeep I am completed DME . I am working in private company. I want continue my studies on part time. Can u help me which course is better & how.
6th June 2017, 09:08 PM

Sir I am NAGARAJ . I have completed DME in 2015.further I worked on Chennai petroleum coporated limited (apprentice trainee for boiler operating for 6 months and pump maintenance for 6 months) guide me for higher studies.