21st February 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for scholarship exams for further studies?

How can i appear in this scholorship exam , on which date and time it will be conducted and tell me its proceture to apere in ahis exam plese help me i really need scholarship for my study? I just completed my 10th standard now and want to proceed further with scholarship. So, kindly give me the information soon as possible.

14th December 2017, 11:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for scholarship exams for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i appear in this scholorship exam , on which date and time it will be conducted and tell me its proceture to apere in ahis exam plese help me i really need scholarship for my study? I just completed my 10th standard now and want to proceed further with scholarship. So, kindly give me the information soon as possible.

Most of the scholarship examinations are held on the basis of students’ academic syllabus only and the syllabus and subjects are mentioned in the scholarship website itself. Therefore, it is not difficult to clear the scholarship examinations. Students have to apply for scholarships either through their school or directly (online/offline). The examination date is mentioned in the website of the scholarship. Students can prepare by reading their textbooks. Most of the scholarship examinations are objective type questions. Questions are asked from the subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?