24th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study Medicinal Chemistry being a PCB student?

Sir/Mam,
I want scholarship for studying Medicinal Chemistry. I have following main streams- Chemistry, Biology and Physics. Please tell me how can I get scholarship? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  2. Can I study PhD in Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry being a M.Pharmacy student?
  3. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  5. Scholarships available to study M.Tech for M.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?
  6. How to get scholarship to study abroad being a physics, biology and chemistry student?
  7. Which is better to study among Agriculture and Chemistry in B.Sc for PCB student? Possibility to apply for SSC and UPSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get scholarship if not cleared GPAT being a M.Pharmacy 1st year student?
  9. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  11. Scholarship to study Abroad for SC student?
  12. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  14. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a 12th ST student?
  17. How to study B.Pharmacy being a PCB student of WBCHSE?
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?
26th May 2016, 02:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Medicinal Chemistry being a PCB student?

You will have to apply for various scholarship scheme available to study medicinal Chemistry being a CB student.

Most of the scholarships are provided on the basis of your performance in board examinations but some conduct their own test in order to check the ability of the candidate for scholarship program. So, in those cases you will have to appear for the test and after clearing it, you will be very much eligible to avail the scholarship to study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?