13th February 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for the GPAT entrance examination in 2 years for scholarship?

I am looking forward to appear in the GPAT entrance examination. I want to know how can i prepare for the examination in a period of 2 years. Please help me with the information.

15th February 2016, 01:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i prepare for the GPAT entrance examination in 2 years for scholarship?

Here I am attaching complete syllabus for GPAT exam. So for preparing GPAT you simply have to choose some subjects in which you have your real interest. Practice as many papers as you can. For scoring good score my suggestion to you is that you should make short notes of all important formulae and important facts. Try to be regular in GPAT preparation because gap in the routine may cause interruptions and you may have to start again the same topic. For your kind information I want to tell you have to complete the exam with in the three hours. There is 1/3 negative marks for every wrong answer. There are total 100 questions in the GPAT exam and each question carry 1 mark.
Attached Files
File Type: doc GPAT syllabus.doc(97.5 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?