22nd June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I take an education loan if don't have any property to show bank?

sir/madam

can you tell me how to get educational loan if don't have any property to show bank for taking the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  2. How can I take an education loan if don't have any property to show bank? -- [New]
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  5. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  9. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  12. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. How can I get loan to study in IIM if having no property to show the banks?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
22nd June 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take an education loan if don't have any property to show bank?

You can get education loan upto four lakh rupees for pursuing your studies without having any property. If you need less than 7.5 lakh rupees education loan, your parents must be the joint borrowers and third party guarantee in the form of collateral security should be provided. If you need more than 7.5 lakh rupees, you need to show property as a collateral security.
22nd June 2015, 11:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take an education loan if don't have any property to show bank?

It is not necessary to show property every time to opt for education loan. Since you do not heavier any property to show, so you can take education loan upfront 7.5 lakhs. You can n take education loan upfront 4.5 lakhs without any third party guarantee while for loan above 4.5 lakhs and upto 7.5 lakhs, you need a third party guarantor. For loan above 7.5 lakhs you need some property to show. You need to approach any bank of your choice and talk to the branch manager concerning the loan and follow his instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?