22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?

sir,i am the farmers daughter. I had got 70%in pre-university education. I want to study b-pharm.so think that i cant get the govt seat so i want to get it under management seat by taking education loan. So is it possible?? if it is, hw should i apply??

22nd June 2015, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?

Yes, you can get education loan for taking admission under Management seat. You can get education loan upto 4 lakh rupees without any property. To get education loan less than 7.5 lakh rupees, your parents must be joint borrowers and third party guarantee in the form of collateral security should be provided. To get education loan, you need to submit property as a collateral security which is equal to bank loan amount.
22nd June 2015, 11:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for taking admission under management seat?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan to pursue B.Pharmacy. All nationalized banks provide educational loan to pursue higher education. To apply for educational loan one must be a citizen of India and he/ she should have secured admission in recognized university/ institute approved by the government of India.

At first approach a near by bank and procure the application form and fill all the relevant fields and submit it back by attaching all the necessary documents. The necessary document are college admission letter including college fee, ID proof, address proof, bank statement, collateral security.

The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned for studies in India is Rs.7.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?