14th March 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters degree after B.E ECE with scholarship?

Am cmpleted b.e(e.c.e).how to get a master degree seat ?how i get a scholarship complete b.e(ece) give a idea to get a sholarship&get a higher study? Can someone guide me with the proper answer for my questions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  5. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  6. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  7. Scholarship to study Master degree in Biotechnology at California University?
  8. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  9. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  10. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  11. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  12. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  13. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  14. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  15. What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
  16. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  17. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
1st September 2015, 03:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do masters degree after B.E ECE with scholarship?

It's nice that you got a scholarship at the B.E level.. As you want to know about the scholarship for Post graduation too..

Yes, definitely you will get the scholarship.. But you have to firstly qualify the GATE exam and the got a seat in any AICTE approved institution..

**After getting admission in AICTE approved institution you will get stipend of 12400 per month for 2 years from the MHRD department..
1st September 2015, 03:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

It's nice that you got a scholarship at the B.E level.. As you want to know about the scholarship for Post graduation too..

Yes, definitely you will get the scholarship.. But you have to firstly qualify the GATE exam and the got a seat in any AICTE approved institution..

**After getting admission in AICTE approved institution you will get stipend of 12400 per month for 2 years from the MHRD department..
18th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams should be written to get master degree courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?