26th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?

I have already finished my BSC honous ln EEE from AUST in Bangladesh.Now i am going to Germany & want to be Masters degree in EEE.How to possible get an scholarship in any German university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get full time scholarship for doing masters program? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  3. Which University Offers Masters in Telugu through Distance Education Program? What's the Procedure? I've done B.Tech (EEE).
  4. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  5. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study M.Sc in Canada being a B.Tech(EEE) student of Amity University?
  7. What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?
  8. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  9. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  10. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  11. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
  12. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  13. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  15. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  16. List of scholarships program available to study outside India?
  17. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  18. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
9th January 2018, 05:47 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?

Yes, it is absolutely possible. You need to take certain tests to get admission in German universities with Scholarship. To get Scholarship, you need to follow this steps.
1. Excel in ILETS or TOEFL(English Proficiency test)
2. Take DHS or TestDaf tests( German Proficiency)
Almost all the universities in Germany provide Scholarships based on the score in above mentioned tests. In addition to that, DAAD Scholarships, which are government scholarship s provided by the Germany government for foreign students those who wanted to pursue degree in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?