31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?

Sir, I am willing to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Canara Bank to study integrated B.Tech MBA course from KIT, Bhubneswar. Please tell me how to get education loan of that amount from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate?
  2. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  3. Processing fees and interest rate applicable for an education loan from PNB?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  5. Interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges for the education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI?
  6. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Compare interest rate, processing fees and accessibility of Education loan from Federal Bank with other banks
  9. Processing fees applicable and terms & condition for an education loan of 6 lakh in Canara Bank?
  10. Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech in IT from RKDF University? Interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?
  11. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  12. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  15. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  17. How to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Security, rate of interest and maximum tenure for it?
  18. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
10th September 2017, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?

You need to contact the nearest bank branch for education loan application after confirming your admission at the said institute. Processing fee and interest rates varies from one bank to another. At PSU banks interest rate usually varies between 11% to 12%.

You will need a guarantor as well as collateral for a loan of 10 lakh. Hence, make sure you have all the supporting documents along with a guarantor to support your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?