30th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech in IT from RKDF University? Interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?

Hello, I would like to study B.Tech in Information Technology course from RKDF University. Please tell me can I get education loan of 5 lakh for it? What will be interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  2. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  4. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  5. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  6. Rate of interest, repayment period and processing fees to get an education loan of 6 lakh from Indian Overseas Bank? -- [New]
  7. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  8. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  9. Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?
  10. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  11. Procedure to get Saraswat Bank education loan? Interest rate and maximum tenure for it?
  12. How to get an education loan with lowest interest rate and tenure to study Master of Veterinary?
  13. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  14. Where to apply for an education loan with longer tenure, smaller EMIs and attractive interest rate?
  15. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  17. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  18. Interest rate of SBI on an education loan of 2 lakh? What will be the Pre Payment charges?
12th May 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan of 5 lakh to study B.Tech in IT from RKDF University? Interest rate, processing fees, tenure and other conditions?

You can surely get it, if you have a guarantor to support your education loan. Normally, any earning person can become your guarantor. Just make sure he/she doesn't have any other loan in his/her name.

Interest rate varies from 11% to 14% in most of the banks. It varies according to the RBI rates. Processing fees and tenure varies from one bank to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?