13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I am in 10th and will pass next year and after it want to prepare for NEET from Aakash and FIITJEE etc. so, I need much amount for it. I want to know can I get education loan for it? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Can South Indian Bank grant an education loan at a time for two child? Terms and conditions for it?
  3. Which bank can grant education loan of 13.5 lakh rupees per year? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  7. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  11. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  14. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2017, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan for the preparation of NEET? Which bank will grant for it? Terms and conditions for it?

No, you can't get an education loan for the preparation of NEET examination. The education loans are offered only to regular Diploma/ Degree courses by most of the banks. Once, you have taken the NEET coaching and secured admission in any recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?