9th March 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Imperial College London?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Commerce and wiling to study MBA course from Imperial College London. Please send me procedure to get admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for MS program in Imperial College London?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  4. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fees to apply for Imperial College London for masters in management?
  5. How to get an education loan from ICICI Bank to study MBA from Imperial College London? List of mortgage items?
  6. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  7. Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?
  8. Admission criteria to study MBBS in Imperial College of London? Total expenses of this course?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?
  10. Can I study MS in Imperial College London after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do PhD in Economics from Imperial College London? Fees and accommodation charges?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of best colleges and universities to study post graduation in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study MBA in London? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  16. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. which university should I prefer to do Ph.D in Wildlife?
  18. MBA course is available in University of Arts London? Procedure to get admission?
17th May 2018, 11:25 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA course at Imperial College London?

Admission Process:
Candidates can apply online for MBA course at Imperial College, London. They have to attach the below mentioned documents scanned copy along with the application form.

»»Graduation Score card
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their graduation pass certificate and mark sheet.

»»English Proficiency Tests Score cards
This is mandatory to upload the scanned copy of GMAT and GRE exam score card for candidates whose native language is not English. They should get the below mentioned minimum marks in these exams.

>>GRE: Candidates will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.

>> GMAT: Candidates will need an overall score of at least 600 .

»»CV:
Candidates have to upload their CV or Biodata.

*** They have to pay the required fees of £100 as application charges before submitting the application form.
>>Then, the authority of Imperial College will call you you for a interview if your all documents are found correct. Based on the performance of the Interview, candidates will bes selected for the course.

*** To apply for the MBA course at Imperial College London, Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?