16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

List of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?

Sir, I want to study MS from abroad and planing to apply for an education loan at Bank of India so, I need mortgage. Send me list of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan without mortgage? Maximum amount and best bank for it?
  2. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  3. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  4. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  5. Not received AIIMS prospectus and application form after applying through post by enclosing DD
  6. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  7. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  8. Assets for security to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
  9. Pallavan gramin bank, need model qustion papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  11. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  12. How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?
  13. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  14. Is foundation compulsory for everyone for cs (company secretary)? what is the scope of cs?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  16. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  17. What are the properties liable to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
25th November 2017, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MS from abroad and planing to apply for an education loan at Bank of India so, I need mortgage. Send me list of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?

You can get up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs as an education loan without mortgage with Bank of India (BOI). Your parents to be joint borrowers in the education loan of up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs in BOI. For an education loan of over Rs 7.50 Lakhs, you have to offer Collateral security for the education loan. Security can be in the form of land / building / Government Securities / Public Sector Bonds / NSC / KVP / Bank Term Deposit etc. which are in the name of student / parent, to get an education loan in BOI. You can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan to study in India from BOI. Bank of India website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?