1st February 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get my caste corrected in the scholarship application?

When I was taking admission in college, I had written my caste as only BC. I did not written my subcaste and I went to apply for scholarship, but it is showing that EBC are not allowed.

10th February 2017, 01:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my caste corrected in the scholarship application?

If you have already submitted the scholarship application through online then, you can't change. The only alternative you have is to contact your college scholarship incharge and ask him the process that you need to follow for changing the caste in the scholarship application. If it is not get corrected then, you will not receive scholarship for pursuing your higher studies for the current academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?