2nd February 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is scholarship amount sufficient to study ME Biomedical Engineering or I should apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed BE in Biomedical Engineering and now want to masters in same field. I want to know will I have to apply for an education loan or scholarship's amount is sufficient to study because I am very poor and have no money?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  2. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  3. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  4. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  8. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  11. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  12. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  14. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  15. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  17. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
10th February 2017, 07:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is scholarship amount sufficient to study ME Biomedical Engineering or I should apply for an education loan?

The course fee of ME Biomedical Engineering ranges between 60,000-80,000 per year. If your scholarship amount ranges between that amount then you don't have to apply for the loan otherwise you have to apply for educational loan which will you have to repay after getting a job.
Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?