3rd November 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?

Can I get any merit scholarships based on my intermediate marks. My marks are 968 and percentage is 96.8 and my caste is OBC? Where to apply for the scholarship? Can someone please provide me the complete detail which I need to follow for getting the scholarship?

13th November 2015, 09:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?

Yes, you can avail merit scholarship.

The candidates who have secured above 80% marks in class 12 are eligible to apply for Central sector scheme of scholarship (CSSS) which is offered by MHRD for all the eligible and meritorious candidates who wish to pursue higher education.

To avail this scholarship the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.

To apply for this go to http://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do

Fill the online application form with all necessary details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?