29th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for studies for SC caste students?

Any scholarship for sc students scoring 825 in 10th std & 64% in 12th?? Is there any scholarship available for studies for SC caste students? Where to get this information? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

1st March 2016, 12:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for studies for SC caste students?

There are many scholarships available for SC candidates. but your marks in 12th is very less so you are not eligible for many scholarships. For getting scholarship benefit you must have to score at least 70 % marks in your 12th class being a Sc candidate. So work hard and improve your marks in 12th then apply for the scholarship.

SAIL Scholarship for SC/ST Students
State board offers scholarship to Sc candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?