9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS from Saudi Arabia. Please tell me procedure to get an education loan along with tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is providing an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?
  2. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  3. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  4. Which bank can sanction education loan for CA course including Hostel and Tuition fees?
  5. Fee structure to study BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?
  6. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  7. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  8. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  9. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  10. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  12. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to cover up living expenses being a BS student of Stanford University?
  14. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  15. How can I proceed to get educational loan for doing PDC course in NPTI?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Pharma.D in Bangalore?
  17. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
21st November 2017, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for an education loan including tuition fees, examination fee, library, laboratory, hostel, books, equipment, instruments, uniform, travel expenses? Procedure for it?

You can apply for an education loan in any bank of your interest for pursuing MBBS course in Saudi Arabia. The education loan offered by bank will include all the fees including tuition fee, examination fee, library fee, laboratory fee, hostel, books, instruments, etc.,. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the bank and submitting the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?