12th August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?

Sir, I am planing to apply for an education loan at any of SBI and BOI. Please tell me which one is more convenience and beneficial for me? Give me interest rate and EMI chart?

Related Questions:
  1. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  3. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  4. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  5. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it? -- [New]
  6. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  7. Rate of interest, tenure and probable EMI for an education loan of 5 lakh from SBI?
  8. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  9. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  10. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  11. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?
  12. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank?
  14. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  15. How to calculate EMI and interest rates for an education Loan at SBI? Can I fix EMI myself?
  16. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart
  17. Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?
  18. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
19th August 2017, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?

SBI is considered the best option for education loan. BOI is also a PSU bank, but you should opt for SBI over it. In case, you have a BOI branch near your residence, then you can go for it.

Interest rates are almost same at all the PSU banks. The rates are influenced by RBI policy and they change from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?