12th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get Scholarship out of India for studying Ph.D.?

How to get Scholarship out of India for studying Ph.D.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  4. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  7. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  8. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  9. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  12. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  15. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
  16. List of scholarship programs available for doing PhD in Microbiology in India
  17. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  18. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
13th August 2015, 03:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Scholarship out of India for studying Ph.D.?

There are various ways to get a scholarship for studying PhD course in foreign countries. Most of the foreign institutes give scholarship on account of :-

- Good performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Good field of research as per their demand.
- Previous record of good research work or the synopsis of future work is good.
- Good performance in the interview for selection of students for admission.
- You can also get assitantship amount for assisting professors or lecturers of foreign institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?