14th June 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?

How can i get full phd scholarship in applied chemistry in u.s ?? plzzzz helpppp.?

and what are the requirements to get full phd scholarship in u.s.. ??
as i m doing msc applied chemistry 2nd year , in india and its my dream to go for higher study and research in u.s.. bt i m nt from rich family and i badly want to make it happen , as i ve bachelors aggregate 62% .. bt last year i scored 84% in msc1 and will work really hard this year too.. bt anybody plzzz tell me xctly what to do ... so that i can get fulll phd scholarship and make my dream come true..!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  3. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  4. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  5. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  6. Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  9. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  11. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  12. Phd in immunology, any scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  14. How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  15. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  16. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  17. Date of interview for PhD Chemistry at JU?
  18. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
15th June 2015, 11:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?

There are a lot of factors which are responsible for the scholarship factor which is given to a student from the Universities of Abroad.
The criteria that is necessary to be fulfilled the most is that you require a good GRE Score.
You will also need a very good academic track record throughout your career to get the full scholarship.
Two types of scholarships are provided by the Universities throughout the world.
The Universities provide full scholarship and half scholarship.
It is the discretion of the University where you are applying to reward you with the scholarship or not.
The Universities before giving admission to students interview the students at first by the process of Skype Calling.
If you are good in the interview and can convince the Interviewer that you deserve the scholarship, then the Scholarship will be granted to you.
You will also have a very good TOEFL Score as well as that is another criteria to get a scholarship.
Once you fulfill the above requirements you will be able to get a Scholarship for further studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?