6th April 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a study or education loan worth 1 Lakh within a short period of time?

hi I am Deepak Dhurve looking for study loan (Rs 100000) anybody help me how would i get this facility with short period and what is the procedure?

5th May 2014, 06:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a study or education loan worth 1 Lakh within a short period of time?

You can definitely get education loan for pursuing your studies from any of the nationalized or regional banks of India. Almost all banks in modern India offer education loan. Most of them are efficient and fast in sanctioning the loans. Some even sanction it within two working days. Inorder to get it done very fast, you must contact the branch manager from where you are seeking loan or you may take help of bank agent to get the loan sanctioning fast.

You need to approach the bank from where you want to seek loan. Then have a discussion with the administrative officer or manager concerning the loan. Do as directed by them and request them to sanction it as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?