2nd November 2010, 07:56 PM
dtapadar01

Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

Hi,

I have passed class 10 in the year 1998 with a grade of 2nd division.
After that I was forced to leave my studies as on the same year I lost my Father & my elder Brother.

I have worked in a Circus Company in the post of
1) Asst Manager for 2 yrs
2) Manager for 7 yrs

Also worked in a Guest House as Marketing Executive for 5 months

So I want to know can i get a good job in kolkata. If yes then in what sector should i search for?

Is there any website regarding my type of job search, if yes pls suggest me one

Thank You

2nd November 2010, 09:28 PM

Post Re: Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtapadar01 View Post
Hi,

I have passed class 10 in the year 1998 with a grade of 2nd division.
After that I was forced to leave my studies as on the same year I lost my Father & my elder Brother.

I have worked in a Circus Company in the post of
1) Asst Manager for 2 yrs
2) Manager for 7 yrs

Also worked in a Guest House as Marketing Executive for 5 months

So I want to know can i get a good job in kolkata. If yes then in what sector should i search for?

Thank You

Hello Friend

You can submit your resume on naukre.com.............

And make an exciting profile...
You can do job in BPO........
means call centre also have a great career scope.......

Best of luck for you job......

Ankur Jain
2nd November 2010, 11:14 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

dear
yes you got jobs in kolkata because you are a experience holder man.you can join any company and earn more money .now doesn't matter for your degree.if you have good knowledge and experience then degree doesn't matter.
you don't take tension and apply in private and government jobs.
good luck..............
2nd November 2010, 11:23 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

Hi!!!!
On 10th passout basis it is really hard to make good carrior. I think you should continue your study. There is no boundation to do study. You can start it any time.When you think thats the right time to do that.So i think you must start your study you just complete atleast graduation than definitely you can a good postion in any reputed organisation but for that you have to wait upto 5- years long period and thats more than. You can also start your business by taking loan etc. or a little business as you have a great awareness, knowledge and interest.

with best wishes!!!!
3rd November 2010, 12:26 AM
nanajisachin123

Default Re: Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

yes.............
u have experience so............. u will be eligible for
marketing, administration, management, development of small companies and their products ,,,,,,,,

go and apply for any company.........
good luck..........
3rd November 2010, 04:52 PM
nehachopra1301

Dear friend

If you have knowledge about computers you can do data entry jobs and since this is the most emerging field you must try out in this field........wide scope here...............

ALL THE BEST
4th November 2010, 12:25 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Buddy I am very sorry about your father and elder brother.

I salute your spirit man. You have overcomed many problems in life and you never gave up.

You have immense jobs experience and I think you can get good job due to this.

There are some jobs available like in

Call Centers
Office Assistant
and many more.

You can check out few jobs from this link.

and also check http://kolkata.timesjobs.com/

There is also one more way. You can try doing a course in Computer and Networking like CCNA course from a reputed institute like Karrox KWare,Jetking etc

Or you can do a course which is related to mobile repair technology. After doing this 1 year course you can directly get placed in companies.

Salaries will differ but with your kind of experience you will get better job

Give it a try dude and Yup dont give up in life. Life will always try to put you down. But its you who have to give you best shot to rise against that push.

All the best
4th November 2010, 02:55 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Its unfortunate that you have to leave your studies at an early stage but no problem.
You can do part time studies.
First complete you H.Sec. with commerce as you have manegirial skills and then go for BBA.
Your expirience will support you in this field and after a period of time you will be at very good position.
So dont loose hope and do best ..........
17th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hello
17th November 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Pawan kumar 10 th class complete in 2007 year. i need job. my contect number plz call me sir 9417853351.
18th November 2010, 10:21 AM
dtapadar01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am Pawan kumar 10 th class complete in 2007 year. i need job. my contect number plz call me sir 9417853351.
You have immense jobs experience and I think you can get good job due to this.

There are some jobs available like in

Call Centers
Office Assistant
and many more.

You can check out few jobs from this link.

and also check http://kolkata.timesjobs.com/

There is also one more way. You can try doing a course in Computer and Networking like CCNA course from a reputed institute like Karrox KWare,Jetking etc

Give it a try dude and Yup dont give up in life. Life will always try to put you down. But its you who have to give you best shot to rise against that push.

All the best
23rd November 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

still i am in 10 the progressing year,after 10 i want a job like teacher in rajasthan in municipality school but it should be english medium.thank u
29th November 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir men 8th class paas hun 2000-2001 1st degree 3 sub. in division English 76 Sanskrit83 and Hindi 75 plz my help in job.my name is ramniwas sharma
8th December 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 10th class so i have find a job so please fiend me a job and call me this no.9438854164
13th December 2010, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i need a job argently and i am 10 pass with 75% marks in cbse please help me out u can give me information on [email protected] and my conyact no; 8899715809
22nd December 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam pass 10th class & i have knowlage of computer Basic,Tally & Photoshop So I Have Find A Job So Please Fiend Me a Job and call
me this no:9667544036
31st December 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I,Panchu Chowdhury,pass 10 2 in 1999 and diploma in mechanical engineering in 2004. after that I tried for govt. job but not achived. now I want a
privat job any kind in any field in kolkata, prefarable in sealdah-bangaon line because my home is in Newbarrackpur. My age is 29 years.Plz offer me a job.
my email id [email protected] mobile-8013443354
24th January 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i am also 10th passed students my percentage is 50.2%.i have no experience but i will do skill in my job.if there is any please contact to me. My mob no is 9760721263
2nd February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10th inter pass student with 58% in 10th and 74% in inter. i have no experience i can talk english fluently i want job at present time if there is any please contact to my mob number 9963668630
13th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is pradeep chouhan i am 10th passed from (orissa board)with(45)percent i have 2years working experience as office assistant so please help me accoding my qualification what can i do for batter my life
28th February 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is vithal i passed 10th class but i want to any job for my emergency situvation plz plz give me job. My contact no. 7416808337
23rd March 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

12 pass age 35 year
which job i do
28th March 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir iam class 10 passed student with the scoring of 72% by cbse board.Ihave a good hold of english laguage and computer sci. I have got agood communication skill, please search a proper job for me .my con. no. 8090794721m you can mail me @ [email protected]
hoping for best from your side
1st April 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the job pppertunities for 10th pass outs with out work experience?
4th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

4st april2011
sir i want urgently job to home problem please understand me then after class 10 & don,t wory about my percentage is above75%please contact me ph -9803972169 or also my email [email protected]
25th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Pooja Tyagi.I have taken 12 class exams from CBSE Board.I am good in English.I did English coaching from Anshu Sir Center For Languages. I need job which is suitable for me as soon as possible as i belong to poor family. If u provide any kind of job to me i ll be highly indebted to you.My contact no is 9891727610
17th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is karunakar i am 10 th class pass in 70%
i am doing computer operating for 2 years please job give me sir for part time online job sir plese call me sir
my number is : 8125679416
my email id : [email protected]
17th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I am Simran and i have done 1(C.B.S.E) with non medical-(eng,math,phy,chem).but i want to do job its very urgent sir and due to some personal (money)problem i have to leave my studies,i speaks english fluently and i have also good knowledge of computer.So sir its my humble request that pls pls find any kind of job for me ,i will very thankfull for these sir.&i am expecting postive answer from u sir . if u find any job then sir pls contact me on this number-9878309037
4th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am good in 10th class and got 73.3% that is enough for any one i am looking for the job
8th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I need a part time job in chd...
12th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

yes, i want to jons
13th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Every 10th Pass Students Just Call Me. For Part Time Jobs.

Salary:- 5000 Pick Up Facility

My Contact No.:- 91983603929 (Semanti)
20th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am D. Venkata ramana. I passed my 10th class in 1993 from Dharmavaram, Anantapur dist. I need a job. please help me for job. my contact no: 91-9866679822
24th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am anurag kansal. i passed 10th,10 2,result awaited for b.a final year and
diploma in information tecnology. i have also good knowledge of computer
i need a job .So sir its my humble request that pls .find any kind of job for me ,
i will very thankfull for these sir.
my sontact no:-7814423300
email id:[email protected]
(Plz offer me a job.)
15th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

my self mohit...
i hav passed 10th.
bt unknowingly i shud leave my studies..
nw i wnt to do job..
cn u plz giv me job or an idea ..
i vil wrk like a supplier agent, in transport etc.
i dnt hav knowledge of cmputer plz understand my problem n help me
20th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Jobs with good salaries for 10th class pass-outs and who have work experience?

Dear Sir,
I am find job.I am search google and show result.I was send massege to your company.I was 10th complet.I am got 77%. I hope that you are accept my requst. My skils:-computer opereting,Drawing.
25th July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH AND I BADLY NEED A JOB SIR,PLZ . . I DONT THINK I CAN CONTINUE STUDIES DUE TO FINANCIAL CRISIS. . PLZ HELP ME TO FIND A JOB . .
27th July 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Ihave passed 10 th and i badly need a job sir, pls.. i can continue studies please help me for job my contact no:9893283649 my name avinash kushwah
29th July 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed class 10 with 46% but i have a good communication skills due to financial crisis and the increasing pressure at home i need to find the job wich you can provide me plz sir help me my contact no is 9593278950
4th August 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am yogesh from uttrakhand i need a job.my education is 10 pass so if you have a any job please help me i am so help less please sir help me.my contact number is 8802835424 i wait for your call
13th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT JOB PLZ GIVE ME DETIALS
23rd August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for this job
28th August 2011, 06:49 PM
honneysharma

hi

I have passed class 10 in the year 1998 with a grade of 1st divison
After that I was forced to leave my studies as on the same year I lost my Father and may mother lost when i born so i doing work plz understand my problem you give any type of work i doing your work
have you any work for me plz msg my emil is honneysharma85@yahoo.

Thank You
honneysharma
18th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every 10th Pass Students Just Call Me. For Part Time Jobs.

Salary:- 5000 Pick Up Facility

My Contact No.:- 91983603929 (Semanti)

Hello semanti i m jatin frm Delhi i m a director of HCL company if u want job plzz contac mee my no. 9654771576...
19th September 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam

Most humbly and respectfully I have passed class 10th with 74% in CBSE BOARD (1997) and also and also studied further 11th class and in middle of 12th I was pressered to come back from Bihar to Surat (Gujarat). Till now I have worked in Textile Line as Manager in Doubler Machine. May I get any job in Surat bcz my family is living here, if any so please call me 9033999460 or email [email protected]

Yours faithfully
Amit Kumar
22nd September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Respectet sir,my name is bharat maroti shirke . My age is 18 year i have pass my 10th examination in year 2007-2008 with 57.84% and diploma in handloom textile technology in varanasi but 1st year in atkt, now i find a privet/ goverment job .sir, any job in your company please tell me.this is my mobil no.9561867203
11th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hallo sir,
MY name is B.Manoj kumar i am passed 10th class plz give me any job i im in presently data entri officer in finnancial company 10 class marks 461

My contact number 7799280081

Thankyou sir.
13th October 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ,
My Name is Nishant Sharma , and i am Pursuing Mechanical Engg. My result of 2 is awaited . . i have basic knowledge in Auto-cad 2d & 3d ,Computer basic and Export Management . Now i am looking for a job so if there is any suitable job for me then plz inform me , My Cell no is = 917206870013 and my Email id is [email protected] . Thankyou .
16th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Iam prakash Debbarma i have pass class 10 and Iam a primary teacher my salare is 15000.00 .And i want another job. Thank you.
22nd October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

iam chtan giri and have passed class x just know and iam 33 yrs old.i am working in driving field and want to work in some other field.so plsss suggest me where should i try
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?