27th May 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship from government of India to do MBA from Switzerland?

Actually i m 12th passed student from maharashtra board and from science field. And now i want to do mba in Switzerland? I m the sc cast student. So can i get any scholarship from government of India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  2. What should I do after completing MBA-HR? Presently I am living in Switzerland
  3. Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?
  4. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  5. Any scholarship being conducted by Indian Government for students to pursue MBA in UK?
  6. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA?
  7. How to get DHMS from India? I have completed 4 years DHMS course in Switzerland
  8. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  9. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I get the government scholarship if I do B.Sc along with BAMS if B.Sc is mandatory to avail the scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of L&T BIS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  13. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  14. Percentage should be scored to get scholarship in government aeronautical engineering college in India?
  15. Total fee for MBA in AMU? How to get Muslim scholarship there to fund education?
  16. List of top 10 colleges in India which we can join for doing B.Com course with scholarship?
  17. Is there any scholarship to pursue BBA in Management from India?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
27th October 2011, 04:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship from government of India to do MBA from Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i m 12th passed student from maharashtra board and from science field. And now i want to do mba in Switzerland? I m the sc cast student. So can i get any scholarship from government of India?
dear friend,
by the way their is no such scholarship by govt. of india for MBA in switzerland but their are many institution in switzerland which give scholarship to indian student
for example

-IMD social responsibility MBA scholarship for developing counteris
-IMD jim ellert MBA scholarship
-nestle MBA scholarship for women
-aga khan foundation international scholarship

good luck!
9th November 2011, 03:51 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship from government of India to do MBA from Switzerland?

dear friend,

you can get scholarship but for that you have to prove yourself
that you deserve that scholarship by giving the exam.
so
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 04:22 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you can get scholarship but for that you have to prove yourself
that you deserve that scholarship by giving the exam.
so
best of luck.
15th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i need scholarship for mba....? can u tell me is it possible to get scholarship for new york university?
19th April 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

now i join 2 soon and i wish to do MBA FROM Lonlon affer complete my graudation .. is there any scholarship exam provide by Indian Govement and i want to know the clear information about that ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?