17th October 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship is sanctioned for students of government colleges?

Respected all
How much scholarship was given
to students in government colleges?????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  2. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  3. Why my scholarship didn't renewed if applied for 4th times? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  5. How can I apply for Loan after getting documents verified?
  6. How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?
  7. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  8. What is the cutoff of Nirma University?
  9. What are the difference freeships/scholarships for economically backward students in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What is the income limit?
  10. Is there any government body or organization which provides scholarships to needy students? Best colleges in Mumbai for which I can apply for B.E?
  11. Which college should I get into after scoring 93,000 in AIEEE? Can I get Nirma University at this rank?
  12. How many seats are sanctioned in West Bengal for Electrical engineering stream?
  13. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  14. How to get scholarship for inter students? Date of start of counseling for Shadaan College?
  15. How much scholarship is sanctioned for GPAT qualified SC candidate?
  16. PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the government scholarship amount for engineering students in Karnataka with 3B category and 11000 Annual Income?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
22nd October 2014, 11:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship is sanctioned for students of government colleges?

Every candidate in the government college will not get scholarship. It will depend upon the Caste, the student belongs to. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC castes will get the scholarships. And the amount of scholarship will depend upon your per state government fund for scholarships. And the amount of scholarship for every student will be different, depending upon the caste, he/she belongs to.
Most of the state governments are giving scholarships amounts as shown below.
1)ST-5000 rupees per year
2)SC-5000 rupees per year
3)BC-3500 rupees per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?