26th January 2015, 08:39 PM
Posts: n/a

To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?

I would like to know that does Indian
Government provide scholarship for
students who want to go abroad for their further studies??
please reply to my answer asap

28th November 2016, 08:33 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?

Usually there are no scholarships as such from the Indian government for students who go abroad for higher studies unless it is sponsored by some Indian institute or under student exchange programme of some Indian institute. However, there are scholarships provided by MHRD under Indian government to the students who go for higher studies abroad in the institutes which have a tie-ups with MHRD. In such scenarios, scholarships are sometimes provided by the corresponding universities as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? 10 10th July 2017 08:29 AM
Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? 4 29th March 2014 11:34 AM
How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad? 1 9th January 2014 08:56 PM
How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad? 1 19th June 2013 02:37 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: