7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?

Hello,
I want to do MS in Genetic Engineering in UK. Can you tell me upto how much amount I can apply for Education Loan from any Bank or from any Financial Institution for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. How much amount I will get in Education Loan to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. How much amount I will get to study MS in Automobile Engineering through Education Loan?
  6. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  7. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?
  8. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  11. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  12. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
10th October 2015, 10:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount of Education Loan I can take from Banks/Financial Institutions to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in UK?

It is nice to see you aspire for education loan for MS course. You can definitely opt for education loan to fund your MS course in abroad. The bank will allow education loan as per your education expense estimated for the course. However, the maximum amount which can be taken as education loan for studies in abroad is 20 lakhs. So you can take education loan upto 20 lakhs for MS course in Genetic Engineering in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?