17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in Education Loan to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

Respected Sir,
I want to study B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I want to take education loan for my B.E. course. Kindly tell me what amount of loan I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. How much amount I will get to study MS in Automobile Engineering through Education Loan?
  3. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  5. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  8. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  9. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Should I have to pay some amount of course fee apart from Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  15. Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
11th November 2017, 03:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in Education Loan to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?

The amount that you need to complete the B.E (Mechanical Engineering) course from the college where you have secured admission will be considered by the bank for offering you an education loan. The education loan amount will comprise the following expenses mentioned below :-

--> Tuition Fee
--> Examinations Fee
--> Library Fee
--> Amount required to purchase the books
--> Laboratory Fee
--> Amount required to purchase the computer/ laptop (if required for completion of the course).

All the above expenses required to complete the course will be considered by the bank and the same will be offered as an education loan for pursuing your B.E Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?