12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in Education Loan if already deposited Rs. 50000 for MBA course?

Sir,
I have applied for an Education Loan in the Bank through my college for doing MBA course. But I have already deposited Rs. 50000 advanced for my admission. I want to know that what amount of Education Loan I will get? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  2. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  3. What should I do if no bank co-operates for education loan?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  5. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  8. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  9. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  16. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
11th November 2017, 02:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in Education Loan if already deposited Rs. 50000 for MBA course?

The amount that you need to complete the MBA course from your college where you have secured admission will be offered by bank as an education loan. If you have already deposited Rs. 50000 as an advance then, you can inform the bank about the same and you can take the amount what you require to complete your MBA course. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security for pursuing your MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?